Facebook page

Hi there,

I just came across your Facebook page: Human rights Worker, and I thought I would write you a quick note to ask if you ever considered promoting your page to a much larger audience?

Your page currently has 1 likes and I feel like you are missing out on the advantages of reaching a broader audience. Surprisingly, most users have no idea how straightforward it is to draw more attention to their Facebook fanpage and expand their online network. You could for instance run a contest or giveaway, add a like box to your website or use Facebook Ads and Promoted Page Posts to build a larger fan base. Also have a look at http://BizAdvice.eu/AddLikes



I thought this might be useful!

Kind regards,

Matt
----
Matthew Sanders
Business Consulant and Entrepreneur
Web: http://BizAdvice.eu/SmallBusinesses


If you do not wish to receive any business tips from SMB Coaches, please unsubscribe here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Viết Cho Bạn Ở Việt Nam Đói Nghèo Thất Thế .