End Words of a man before leaving this World.

I'm Mr. Ho Chi Que, live in Hue by Hue Royal. I have been sick of Hypertension, heart and mental disease for 10 years. Reason I was ill is because Vietnamese communist people and government always violated human rights daily, even I was in the Toilet. Therefore, I couldn't stand with theirs each day and those days and months made me sick and now I am going to leave this World due to being stroked. Before I die I want to see Vietnamese communist system to be collapsed completely such as Vietnam Republic regime of 04/30/1975. Who would help me do that rightnow? Maybe no one would like do that because of being arrested by communist police. So is still living in Vietnam with sorrowful days until stopping the breaths of ending the life. How Doom !

Please any one give me some words of thinking about mu status!

Very thanks!
Mr. Ho

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Viết Cho Bạn Ở Việt Nam Đói Nghèo Thất Thế .